|Version 38 (modified by malcolm.wallace@…, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Haskell.org's Google Summer of Code 2007 Project
This wiki is for organizing the Haskell.org participation in the Google summer of Code, keeping track of the projects, tasks, and publishing news.
To edit pages, if you don't already have a trac login, you will need to register one. (See buttons top right)
The Haskell.org Team.
- Google Summer of Code 2007 Home
- Google Summer of Code 2007 FAQ
- Google Summer of Code 2007 Wiki Knowledge Base
- People - People interested in the project.
- The project ideas database is now open for business'''
- Project ideas organized by topic (short list).
- Add a project idea - no need to sign in
Tickets <= #86 were proposals from 2006. Many of those ideas are still good.
Students can often find it difficult to pitch a proposal just right for the time available. Mentors (or anybody else with experience) should add comments to proposals, like: off-topic, too easy, too hard, too vague. Please also give suggestions for improvement, helping to tighten-up and clarify what would be cool about the project.
We will probably try to have a backup mentor for every project in the final allocation, so feel free to put yourself down for a proposal, even if you might not be confident enough to be lead mentor.
Old Starting Points
There may be some useful historical stuff here to help with this year's applications:
- Archive of haskell.org SoC 2006 pages
- Google Summer of Code 2006 Home
- Haskell.org official 2006 entry
- Student FAQ 2006
- Mentor FAQ 2006
- Official Google Student Application Page 2006
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.