|Version 22 (modified by ijones, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Haskell.org's Google Summer of Code Project
This wiki is for organizing the Haskell.org participation in the Google summer of Code. Here we'll track the possible projects, accepted projects, tasks, and bugs. We'll also provide links to the source code and such.
If you are a Student, sign yourself up on the People page under "Interested Students" -- don't be scared if projects appear to be "too heavy" from the brief description, feel free to email the Interested Mentors (Cc: <me>) in order to realize what could be done. Those are only *ideas*.
- Project ideas organized by topic (short list).
- Google Summer of Code Home
- People - Students: let us know about your interest by adding your name to the wiki
- Official Google Student Application Page
- Add a project idea - no need to sign in
FAQs contain timelines.
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.