|Version 1 (modified by clemens, 9 years ago) (diff)|
Status Report 20070727
ELF platforms (especially Linux x86-64):
- non-threaded PIC RTS via Native Code Generator (NCG)
- Building all core-packages as DSOs via Cabal patches
- Linking executable using DSOs.
- Running test cases for most the stage1 compiler.
- Building GHC itself as dynamically linked executable
To be done
- Check i386 platform (at the moment the NCG refuses to compile the RTS)
- Support on Windows
- Verify support on Darwin
- GHCi via dlopen
- Support Makefile generation for dyn way in Cabal
- Pushing all patches upstream to Cabal/GHC