|Version 9 (modified by dons, 8 years ago) (diff)|
This page is an attempt to list some high-priority projects for SoC 2007. Each item lists the mentors who think that the project is a high priority project.
- Hackage Web Interface, Doc-Browser (bringert, PhilippaCowderoy?,ndm)
- More Hackage / Cabal projects. Hackage should be the one place for Haskell libraries after this summer. (bringert,ndm)
- HaRe in GHC (bringert, PhilippaCowderoy? subject to reading feasibility report)
- Bring Hat tracing back to life (bringert, PhilippaCowderoy?,ndm)
- Generalising Parsec to ParsecT with arbitrary input streams (bringert, PhilippaCowderoy?,dons)
- HTTP Library Replacement (bringert, PhilippaCowderoy?,ndm,dons)
- GuiHaskell (bringert,ndm)
- MIME Library (bringert)
Additionally, identifying a top 10 list of libraries from languages like erlang, ocaml, python and ruby, that are missing in Haskell, should be done.