|Version 38 (modified by ijones, 10 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to Haskell'
Insert PublicMissionStatement here when it's adopted.
How to get involved
Although there is a Haskell Prime "committee", in the interests of getting decisions made, we'd like to encourage you to get involved in the design of Haskell Prime. You can do that in two ways:
- Send email to haskell-prime@…, our mailing list.
- Read the Wiki. It's read-only, but please send thoughts and suggestions to someone on the committee or to the mailing list.
- Email a committee member directly. Email Isaac Jones if you don't know who else to write to.
- The general purpose of our work is described in our MissionStatement.
- The Haskell' Committee
- ToolSupport for syntactic change
- TODO list by Milestone
- Help on using this wiki