|Version 3 (modified by ijones, 9 years ago) (diff)|
Mailing Lists for Haskell'
- List Info: http://haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/haskell-prime
- Archives: http://www.haskell.org//pipermail/haskell-prime/
In order to keep the volume of mail manageable, The Haskell' mailing list is mostly read-only for non committee members, but open for subscription to anyone, and the archives are publicly available.
If you're not a committee member, and you want to post to this list, you have a few options:
- Ask any committee member to bring your concern to the list. Committee members should feel free to forward such emails if they feel it's appropriate.
- Bring your discussion to the haskell-cafe list instead. CC Isaac Jones on your email if you like, and Isaac may bring such threads to the attention of the committee.
- Post to this list, and the moderator might allow your email to be posted.