|Version 2 (modified by ravi@…, 5 years ago) (diff)|
|Related||specific item in NewPragmas|
Document the minimum guarantees provided by the LANGUAGE pragma so that Haskell 2010 users can reliably use it to portable control access to non-Haskell 2010 language features.
- Compiler Pragmas in Haskell 98
- Pragmas in the GHC User's Guide
- Language.Haskell.Extension - a data type representing Haskell language extensions (as understood by Cabal).
- Scheme Requests for Implementation - "A forum for people interested in coordinating libraries and other additions to the Scheme language between implementations"
- SRFI 0: Feature-based conditional expansion construct - A baseline mechanism for Scheme users to check the availability of and manage access to specific SRFIs