Jan 16, 2006:
- 11:51 PM PatternGuards edited by
- 1:23 AM ImpreciseExceptions edited by
- a little more explanation (diff)
- 1:08 AM NewLibraryCandidates edited by
- summarize discussion (diff)
Jan 14, 2006:
Jan 13, 2006:
Jan 12, 2006:
- 2:01 AM BinaryIO edited by
- some clarifications in response to JohnGoerzen?'s comments (diff)
- 12:52 AM ScopedTypeVariables edited by
Jan 11, 2006:
Jan 9, 2006:
Jan 8, 2006:
Jan 7, 2006:
- 3:32 PM ScopedTypeVariables edited by
- 2:45 PM ScopedTypeVariables edited by
- 12:15 AM WikiStart edited by
Jan 6, 2006:
- 11:43 PM PublicMissionStatement created by
- 11:42 PM Ticket #75 (create public mission statement) created by
- Resolution: Just added intro to the MissionStatement. See …
- 11:10 PM Ticket #46 (double check that all MinorFixes are listed as proposals, and minor) closed by
- 11:22 AM RankNTypes edited by
- some details (diff)
Jan 4, 2006:
Dec 23, 2005:
Dec 21, 2005:
- 1:17 AM IssuesByReportStructure edited by
- get rid of newlineafterequals page until a more precise proposal surfaces (diff)
Dec 20, 2005:
- 4:00 PM DerivedInstances edited by
- 3:35 PM BinaryIO edited by
- 6:28 AM Committee edited by
- Reflect my official name change here, too (diff)
- 4:01 AM IssuesByReportStructure edited by
- 12:27 AM BinaryIO edited by
- Polish the BinaryIO story (diff)
Dec 19, 2005:
- 11:55 PM AssociatedTypes edited by
- typo (diff)
- 11:47 PM Concurrency edited by
- Some more points on concurrency (diff)
Dec 18, 2005:
Dec 17, 2005:
- 12:15 PM RankNTypes edited by
- 11:34 AM TypeSynonymInstances edited by
- 11:29 AM IssuesByReportStructure edited by
- 11:28 AM DoAndIfThenElse edited by
- 3:14 AM BinaryIO edited by
- Expand on binary IO (diff)
- 2:24 AM Concurrency edited by
- 2:07 AM Concurrency edited by
- 1:38 AM Concurrency created by
- 1:33 AM Ticket #74 (add some kind of concurrency) created by
- Concurrency seems vital to modern applications.
- 1:11 AM WikiStart edited by
- 1:01 AM Ticket #73 (add views) created by
- see Views.
- 12:59 AM Ticket #72 (Make underscore 'caseless') created by
- see Underscore.
- 12:58 AM Ticket #71 (Allow Undecidable Instances) created by
- see UndecidableInstances.
- 12:57 AM Ticket #70 (allow TypeSynonymInstances) created by
- see TypeSynonymInstances.
- 12:55 AM Ticket #69 (allow tuple sections) created by
- see TupleSections.
- 12:54 AM Ticket #68 (Eliminate tabs) created by
- see Tabs.
- 12:51 AM Ticket #67 (add Scoped Type Variables) created by
- see ScopedTypeVariables.
- 12:50 AM Ticket #66 (make sure removal candidates are added as proposals) created by
- see RemovalCandidates.
- 12:50 AM Ticket #65 (RelaxedDependencyAnalysis) created by
- see RelaxedDependencyAnalysis.
- 12:48 AM Ticket #64 (add recursive do syntax) created by
- see RecursiveDo.
- 12:47 AM Ticket #63 ("Informal Semantics of Pattern Matching", is a bit vague on matching ...) created by
- should we delete this page: RecordPatternMatching?
- 12:44 AM Ticket #62 (allow data consructors to be exported and imported readonly) created by
- see ReadonlyConstructors
- 12:41 AM Ticket #61 (replace the Read class) created by
- see ReadClass.
- 12:41 AM Ticket #60 (add RankNTypes or Rank2Types) created by
- See: * Rank2Types * RankNTypes One is needed; we need to …
- 12:37 AM Ticket #59 (Fix the lexical syntax for qualified identifiers) created by
- see QualifiedIdentifiers.
- 12:36 AM QualifiedIdentifiers edited by
- 12:35 AM Ticket #58 (prelude re-organisation proposal) created by
- see the concrete proposal at the bottom of this page: Prelude. See …
- 12:34 AM Ticket #57 (add polymorphic components) created by
- see PolymorphicComponents.
- 12:33 AM Ticket #56 (PatternGuards) created by
- Add "Pattern Guards". See PatternGuards.
- 12:32 AM Ticket #55 (add Parallel List comprehensions) created by
- see ParallelListComp.
- 12:31 AM Ticket #54 (add overlapping or incoherent instances) created by
- see OverlappingInstances and IncoherentInstances.
- 12:22 AM Ticket #53 (Nondecreasing Indentation) created by
- see NondecreasingIndentation.
- 12:21 AM Ticket #52 (Generalised deriving for newtype) created by
- see NewtypeDeriving.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.