|Version 163 (modified by simonmar, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to the GHC Developer Wiki
This is the home for GHC developers. If you're only interested in using GHC, then you probably want The GHC home page.
If you are a new GHC developer, and just want to get started, then don't read any more of this page; instead look at Getting Started (which is always in the sidebar under "Joining in").
If you are a regular GHC developer, then the rest of this page, and the sidebar, are for you.
Please help improve the GHC developer's wiki
Please help us improve the information on the GHC developer's wiki. You can easily do this by editing the wiki directly. Just register an account, and then edit away. Alternatively, log in as user guest with password guest (but we'd prefer you to create an account, because it enables us to contact you if necessary). The "Help/Guide" link at the top of every page gives a good description of the markup language etc.
- Forthcoming planned releases:
- 7.4.1 (1 Open Tickets)
- Total open tickets: 1620 (953 bugs, 520 feature requests, 147 tasks, 0 proposals).
- Volunteer your machine as a GHC build slave. This will help us find and fix issues with GHC on your platform.
- Internships at Microsoft Research, Cambridge, working on Haskell and GHC.
- For information on our weekly IRC meetings, see IRC Meetings.
- The GHC Commentary
Documentation on the design, architecture, and implementation of GHC itself, with references to the actual source code.
- Debugging GHC
All aspects of debugging, testing, and benchmarking GHC.
- Firefox tips
How firefox can make ghc development easier