|Version 126 (modified by YitzGale, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to the GHC Developer Wiki
This is the home for GHC developers, one place for all the resources related to developing GHC. If you're only interested in using GHC, then you probably want The GHC home page instead.
If you are a new GHC developer, and just want to get started, then don't read any more of this page; instead look at Getting Started (which is always in the sidebar under "Joining in").
If you are a regular GHC developer, then the rest of this page, and the sidebar, are for you.
Please help improve the GHC developer's wiki
Please help us improve the information on the GHC developer's wiki. You can easily do this by editing the wiki directly. Just register an account, and then edit away. Alternatively, log in as user guest with password guest (but we'd prefer you to create an account, because it enables us to contact you if necessary). The "Help/Guide" link at the top of every page gives a good description of the markup language etc.
- Forthcoming planned releases:
- The October 2009 Status Report includes information on what is going into 6.12.
- Volunteer your machine as a GHC build slave. This will help us find and fix issues with GHC on your platform quickly.
- Internships at Microsoft Research, Cambridge, working on Haskell and GHC
- Please participate in the GHC Bug Sweep.
- For information on our weekly IRC meetings, see IRC Meetings.
- Building and Porting GHC
All information on getting the sources, building GHC, and porting GHC is here.
- The (new) GHC Commentary
Documentation on the design, architecture, and implementation of GHC itself, with references to the actual source code. (Don't confuse this with the old commentary. This one is new and up to date.)
All aspects of debugging GHC.
All aspects of the GpH and Eden parallel variants of GHC. (work in progress)