|Version 38 (modified by diatchki, 19 months ago) (diff)|
Type Level Literals
This page collects information on how to work with type-level literals, as implemented in the Haskell compiler GHC (ticket #4385).
- Type-Level Literal Basics
- Type-Level Computation
- Typed examinations of Sing values
- Matching on Type-Level Naturals (i.e., working with classes and type-families)
Notes on Design
Notes on the Implementation
- type-nats branch of GHC
- type-nats branch of the base library
- type nats branch of template-haskell
- Also, there is a type-nats branch for 'haddock'.