|Version 14 (modified by hvr, 3 years ago) (diff)|
- #8696 - lens fails to build.
- Mavericks suffers from some preprocessing bugs. We're going to try using cpphs as an alternative.
- #7602 - OS X's parallel garbage collector is still performing badly. We're going to keep looking at this for the final release, but no guarantees.
- Done: RC1's version number is 7.8.20140130 when it should be 18.104.22.16840130. RC2 will use 7.8.0.<date>.
- The Linux binary builds require glibc 2.15 (Ubuntu 12.04.) RC2 will use glibc 2.13 (Debian 7/stable) instead.
- hackage:cabal-install-22.214.171.124 is not build-able with 7.8.1; if you want to build cabal-install with RC1 you need check out latest version from the Cabal 1.18 branch until hackage:cabal-install-126.96.36.199 is released.
Tickets scheduled for 7.8.1
Note however, that not all tickets with a 7.8.1 milestone will be addressed for the final 7.8.1 release.
Tickets filed against RC1
|#12055||bug||Typechecker panic instead of proper error||lowest|
|#12630||bug||Assertion failed with BuildFlavour = devel2||normal|
|#12728||bug||setnumcapabilities001 sometimes fails on Windows||high||simonmar|
|#12746||bug||Assertion failed with BuildFlavour = devel2 (one more)||high||mpickering|
|#12763||bug||Incorrect behavior with empty functional dependencies||normal|