|Version 14 (modified by hvr, 17 months ago) (diff)|
- #8696 - lens fails to build.
- Mavericks suffers from some preprocessing bugs. We're going to try using cpphs as an alternative.
- #7602 - OS X's parallel garbage collector is still performing badly. We're going to keep looking at this for the final release, but no guarantees.
- Done: RC1's version number is 7.8.20140130 when it should be 184.108.40.20640130. RC2 will use 7.8.0.<date>.
- The Linux binary builds require glibc 2.15 (Ubuntu 12.04.) RC2 will use glibc 2.13 (Debian 7/stable) instead.
- hackage:cabal-install-220.127.116.11 is not build-able with 7.8.1; if you want to build cabal-install with RC1 you need check out latest version from the Cabal 1.18 branch until hackage:cabal-install-18.104.22.168 is released.
Tickets scheduled for 7.8.1
Note however, that not all tickets with a 7.8.1 milestone will be addressed for the final 7.8.1 release.
Tickets filed against RC1
|#9439||bug||LlvmCodegen: Overzealous mangler incorrectly transforms user code||highest|
|#10493||bug||Inaccessible code might be accessible with newtypes and Coercible||normal||goldfire|
|#10494||bug||Representational equalities over AppTys are not hard failures||normal||goldfire|
|#10495||bug||Poor error message for Coercible constraint unsatisfiability||normal||goldfire|
|#10516||bug||PolyKinds results in incorrect reporting of type synonym parameter count||high|
|#10520||bug||RecordWildCards causes “is not a (visible) field of constructor” in ghci||normal|
|#10575||bug||"unsatisfied constraints" typo||low||ekmett|