|Version 14 (modified by hvr, 3 years ago) (diff)|
- #8696 - lens fails to build.
- Mavericks suffers from some preprocessing bugs. We're going to try using cpphs as an alternative.
- #7602 - OS X's parallel garbage collector is still performing badly. We're going to keep looking at this for the final release, but no guarantees.
- Done: RC1's version number is 7.8.20140130 when it should be 22.214.171.12440130. RC2 will use 7.8.0.<date>.
- The Linux binary builds require glibc 2.15 (Ubuntu 12.04.) RC2 will use glibc 2.13 (Debian 7/stable) instead.
- hackage:cabal-install-126.96.36.199 is not build-able with 7.8.1; if you want to build cabal-install with RC1 you need check out latest version from the Cabal 1.18 branch until hackage:cabal-install-188.8.131.52 is released.
Tickets scheduled for 7.8.1
Note however, that not all tickets with a 7.8.1 milestone will be addressed for the final 7.8.1 release.
Tickets filed against RC1
|#10547||feature request||feature request: expanding type synonyms in error messages||low|
|#10963||feature request||Beginner-targeted language extension||normal|
|#11975||feature request||New GHCi command to print out the type of an expression without instantiating||normal|
|#12031||bug||GHCi segfaults on Windows when compiling C code using extern-declared variable||high||Phyx-|
|#12116||feature request||No easy way to add cost-centre to top-levels||normal|
|#12125||feature request||Field accessors unnecessarily kept alive||normal||osa1|
|#12220||bug||TypeApplications and DefaultSignatures - problems deducing type variables.||normal|
|#12401||bug||GHC panic! Template variable unbound in rewrite rule||high|
|#12407||bug||Template Haskell thinks an unboxed tuple name is illegal to splice in||normal|