|Version 14 (modified by hvr, 13 months ago) (diff)|
- #8696 - lens fails to build.
- Mavericks suffers from some preprocessing bugs. We're going to try using cpphs as an alternative.
- #7602 - OS X's parallel garbage collector is still performing badly. We're going to keep looking at this for the final release, but no guarantees.
- Done: RC1's version number is 7.8.20140130 when it should be 126.96.36.19940130. RC2 will use 7.8.0.<date>.
- The Linux binary builds require glibc 2.15 (Ubuntu 12.04.) RC2 will use glibc 2.13 (Debian 7/stable) instead.
- hackage:cabal-install-188.8.131.52 is not build-able with 7.8.1; if you want to build cabal-install with RC1 you need check out latest version from the Cabal 1.18 branch until hackage:cabal-install-184.108.40.206 is released.
Tickets scheduled for 7.8.1
Note however, that not all tickets with a 7.8.1 milestone will be addressed for the final 7.8.1 release.
Tickets filed against RC1