|Version 1 (modified by simonpj, 5 years ago) (diff)|
GHC status April 2010
Ian: can you summarise the state of play for the GHC 6.12 release. Number of bugs fixed between 6.12.1 and 6.12.2; Haskell Platform release. I anticipate this being only a paragraph or two.
Ian can you record the number of patches in the 6 months 1 Oct 2009 - 31 March 2010? Also perhaps any pretty ticket graphs?
- Hoopl and the back end (incl LLVM). Simon PJ.
- Containers: Simon PJ and Milan.
- TH quasi-quoting improvements (simpler syntax, types and decls): Simon PJ
- Type system generally Simon PJ
- Inliner changes (incl CONLIKE) Simon PJ
- Data parallel Haskell: Manuel
- Runtime system, esp message passing changes. Simon M.
- Parallel GC; removing "steps". Simon M.
- Threadscope? Simon M
- Haskell builder. Ian