|Version 1 (modified by nomeata, 3 years ago) (diff)|
This is nomeata’s notepad about the nested CPR information:
- #1600 Main tickets where I mention progress.
Tickets with stuff that would make nested CPR better:
- #8598 CPR after IO (partly done)
- Everything in source:testsuite/tests/stranal/sigs/
- Does Nick Frisby’s late λ-lifting alliviate problems when CPR’ing join-points?
- Paper-Writeup of CPR
- Shouldn’t nested CPR help a lot with Complex-heavy code? Is there something in nofib?
- Try passing CPR information from the scrunitee to the pattern variables. For that: Reverse flow of analysis for complex scrunitees (for simple, we want the demand coming from the body, for complex, this is not so important.)
- Check nofib of better-ho-cardinality and possibly merge into master, including all non-nested-cpr improvements from the nested-cpr branch.
- Why is cacheprof not deterministic?
- Use ticky-profiling to learn more about the effects of nested CPR.
- Look at DmdAnal-related [SLPJ-Tickets] and see which ones are affected by nested-cpr.
- Should runSTRep be inlined (see ticket:1600#comment:34)?