There are a number of services and tools that GHC developers should be aware of.
- Our git repositories, which are best used following the Working Conventions
- The trac instance you are just using, which hosts the wiki and the bug tracker
- Our mailing lists
- For code review, we use a Phabricator instance at https://phabricator.haskell.org/
- We use Travis to validate each new commit: see https://travis-ci.org/ghc/ghc/builds for the current status
- We also validate new commits using Harbormaster: see https://phabricator.haskell.org/diffusion/GHC/history/ for the current status
- The evolution of the performance of our master branch is tracked on http://perf.haskell.org/ghc
- We also use dedicated builders to do nightly builds of GHC and the user documentation. See the builder summary page for more information.
There are a bunch of external services that might be of interest to GHC developers: