There are a number of services and tools that GHC developers should be aware of.
- Our git repositories, which are best used following the Working Conventions
- The trac instance you are just using, which hosts the wiki and the bug tracker
- Our mailing lists
- For code review, we use a Phabricator instance at https://phabricator.haskell.org/
- We use Travis to validate each new commit: see https://travis-ci.org/ghc/ghc/builds for the current status
- We also validate new commits using Harbormaster: see https://phabricator.haskell.org/diffusion/GHC/history/ for the current status
- We also use dedicated builders to do nightly builds of GHC and the user documentation. See the builder summary page for more information.
- We can quickly install different versions of GHC with these Debian packages.
These tools are currently being evaluated.
- A dashboard tracking the performance numbers of each commit is running at http://ghcspeed-nomeata.rhcloud.com/ by nomeata
There are a bunch of external services that might be of interest to GHC developers: