|Version 5 (modified by nominolo, 6 years ago) (diff)|
GHC API Improvement Status
This Wiki page shall serve as a central place to collect all issues and ideas related to the GHC API. If you feel that something is missing from this page, please put it here.
Trac Tickets Related to the GHC API
- #1467 - GHC API: expose separate compilation stages
- #1886 - GHC API should preserve and provide access to comments
- #654 - Cabalization of the GHC library.
- #1631 - Make the External Package Table contain ModDetails not ModIface
- #2159 - Use a more efficient representation than [DynFlag]
Related Documents and Discussions
- The GSoC proposal
- Related GSoC project Dynamically Loaded Plugins for the Glasgow Haskell Compiler
- Haskell-cafe question: How to get the typechecked AST?
- Porting HaRe to the GHC API Technical report describing some difficulties with the current API.
- GHC as a Library, the Haskell Wiki page
- GHC Commentary on the GHC API (may be outdated)