|Version 8 (modified by guest, 9 years ago) (diff)|
How Should We Spend Friday?
- Hacking the build system (for example)
- Setting up GHC to build the base library using Cabal (since you have the GHC team, the Cabal team and the hmake team in one place!)
- Fix C-- (cmm) output?
- Discussing proposed changes to RTS
- Discussing dynamic linking
The above are specific projects or subgroups that might form. What about more generally? How should we organise the day?
- just let everyone hack on individual projects, with floating Simons to help
- form subgroups to work together on shared projects
- Project ideas here?
- have more explanatory talk sessions led from the front
- form subgroups for explanatory sessions on different topics (but not to work on a shared project)
- work on fleshing out the wiki/commentary?