|Version 31 (modified by guest, 9 years ago) (diff)|
How Should We Spend Friday?
Moved most of the "focused" projects to HackathonProjects. Add projects ideas there, and add your name if you're interested in working on them.
- Discussing proposed changes to backend and code generation
- Discussing dynamic linking
- Strategies in debugging GHC and RTS.
The above are specific projects or subgroups that might form. What about more generally? How should we organise the day?
- just let everyone hack on individual projects, with floating Simons to help. --- I'd like that.
- form subgroups to work together on shared projects (list moved to HackathonProjects)
- have more explanatory talk sessions led from the front
- form subgroups for explanatory sessions on different topics (but not to work on a shared project)
- work on fleshing out the wiki/commentary?