|Version 10 (modified by dejones, 5 years ago) (diff)|
EventLog is a fast, extensible event logging framework in the GHC run-time system (RTS) to support profiling of GHC run-time events.
- EventLog framework is located in ghc_root/rts/eventlog/
- Library to parse EventLog files for any visualizer, which relies upon the Data.Binary library: ghc-events.
- Visualizer: ThreadScope
- Available in GHC 6.10.x in ghc_root/rts/eventlog
- ghc-events: EventLog binary file parser for profilers
- ThreadScope: thread-level profiler for GHC EventLog events
- Parallel Performance Tuning for Haskell (Don Jones Jr., Simon Marlow, Satnam Singh) Haskell '09: Proceedings of the second ACM SIGPLAN symposium on Haskell, Edinburgh, Scotland, ACM, 2009
- Satnam Singh
- Simon Marlow
- Donnie Jones <donnie@…>