|Version 13 (modified by chak, 9 years ago) (diff)|
Data Parallel Haskell
This page documents the integration of nested data parallelism into GHC at the developer level, including notes about where we are and what needs doing. See also the user-level wiki page, which includes examples and tutorial-style instructions.
Most of the material describing our approach is partitioned into a set of subpages:
- Nested data parallelism by example
- Data parallelism on shared-memory machines
- High-level design of adding NDP to GHC
- Details of the implementation of closure conversion
- Requirements of the vectorisation transformation?
- Desugaring of array comprehensions
- Other nested data parallel work
Status and work plan
Detailed information on how to use the current implementation is at the user-level wiki page. Here is information on the implementation status and outstanding work items:
Pages that have fallen out of use (and contain out dated information):