|Version 8 (modified by simonpj, 3 years ago) (diff)|
This list overviews the active branches in the main GHC repository.
- dicts-strict: Strict Dictionaries. Nick Frisby. Make most dictionary arguments strict. It's stowed in a branch until cardinality is merged. It should be easier to implement after cardinality's refactoring.
- late-dmd: Late Demand Analysis. Nick Frisby. See #7782. It's stowed in a branch become of some nofib slowdowns I'm struggling to understand.
- late-lam-lift: Late Lambda Lift. Nick Frisby. We lift some lambdas before CorePrep. I'm still determining when to 'not' lift a lambda. My terse notes here.
- ticky-for-all-lets: Ticky for all lets. Nick Frisby. I think this patch is in mostly good shape, but I had to revert it because of a silly mistake. Need to double-check it. It adds ticky counters for lets, even those that don't end up as proper closures.
- type-nats: Solver for Type-Level Naturals. Iavor S. Diatchki. An experimental solver for discharging constraints involving natural numbers.
- type-reasoning on base: Experiments with type-level reasoning definitions. Richard Eisenberg / Gabor Greif. Changes to TypeLits and related files to support type-level reasoning. Mostly superseded by conversations summarized at TypeLevelReasoning.
This is a list of inactive branches, including the date of their last commit.
- ghc-axioms: First attempt at branched type family instances. Richard Eisenberg / José Pedro Magalhães / Simon PJ. Last commit was Jan 3, 2012. This was an early attempt at implementing branched type family instances. Superseded by overlapping-tyfams.