Jan 1, 2013:
- 11:13 PM Changeset in ghc [215cf423]T8776atomicsbetter-ho-cardinalitycardinalitycoercibledata-kind-syntaxdecision-procedureghc-7.8ghc-lwc2ghc-parmake-gsoclate-dmdlate-lam-liftnew-demand-to-mergeoverlapping-tyfamspatch-7704simdtc-arrowsth-newticky-for-all-letstype-natstype-nats-simplewip/T8592wip/T8776wip/cbv-conv-thunkwip/common-contextwip/cpr-vs-jpwip/exprAritywip/nested-cprwip/pattern-synonymswip/simdwip/th-new by
- Make the comments about SingI and EvLit match current reality See Note [SingI and EvLit] in TcEvidence.
- 11:11 PM Changeset in ghc [b43fdcf]T8776atomicsbetter-ho-cardinalitycardinalitycoercibledata-kind-syntaxdecision-procedureghc-7.8ghc-lwc2ghc-parmake-gsoclate-dmdlate-lam-liftnew-demand-to-mergeoverlapping-tyfamspatch-7704simdtc-arrowsth-newticky-for-all-letstype-natstype-nats-simplewip/T8592wip/T8776wip/cbv-conv-thunkwip/common-contextwip/cpr-vs-jpwip/exprAritywip/nested-cprwip/pattern-synonymswip/simdwip/th-new by
- Comments and white space only
- 11:09 PM Changeset in ghc [5efe9b11]T8776atomicsbetter-ho-cardinalitycardinalitycoercibledata-kind-syntaxdecision-procedureghc-7.8ghc-lwc2ghc-parmake-gsoclate-dmdlate-lam-liftnew-demand-to-mergeoverlapping-tyfamspatch-7704simdtc-arrowsth-newticky-for-all-letstype-natstype-nats-simplewip/T8592wip/T8776wip/cbv-conv-thunkwip/common-contextwip/cpr-vs-jpwip/exprAritywip/nested-cprwip/pattern-synonymswip/simdwip/th-new by
- Refactor the invariants for ClsInsts We now have the invariant for a ClsInst that the is_tvs field is always completely fresh type variables. See Note [Template tyvars are fresh] in InstEnv. (Previously we frehened them when extending the instance environment, but that seems messier because it was an invariant only when the ClsInst was in an InstEnv. Moreover, there was an invariant that thet tyvars of the DFunid in the ClsInst had to match, and I have removed that invariant altogether; there is no need for it.) Other changes I made at the same time: * Make is_tvs into a *list*, in the right order for the dfun type arguments. This removes the wierd need for the dfun to have the same tyvars as the ClsInst template, an invariant I have always hated. The cost is that we need to make it a VarSet when matching. We could cache an is_tv_set instead. * Add a cached is_cls field to the ClsInst, to save fishing the Class out of the DFun. (Renamed is_cls to is_cls_nm.) * Make tcSplitDFunTy return the dfun args, not just the *number* of dfun args * Make InstEnv.instanceHead return just the *head* of the instance declaration. Add instanceSig to return the whole thing.
- 10:40 PM Changeset in ghc [18003c9e]T8776atomicsbetter-ho-cardinalitycardinalitycoercibledata-kind-syntaxdecision-procedureghc-7.8ghc-lwc2ghc-parmake-gsoclate-dmdlate-lam-liftnew-demand-to-mergeoverlapping-tyfamspatch-7704simdtc-arrowsth-newticky-for-all-letstype-natstype-nats-simplewip/T8592wip/T8776wip/cbv-conv-thunkwip/common-contextwip/cpr-vs-jpwip/exprAritywip/nested-cprwip/pattern-synonymswip/simdwip/th-new by
- Fix typo in comment (Trac #7526)
- 9:35 PM Ticket #7542 (GHC doesn't optimize (strict) composition with id) created by
- Newtype constructors and selectors have no runtime overhead, but some uses …
- 8:20 PM Ticket #7466 ([PATCH] integer-gmp silently ignores --with-gmp-* whenever it finds ...) closed by
- fixed: Fixed by: […] […]
- 7:35 PM Changeset in ghc [9929172c]T8776atomicsbetter-ho-cardinalitycardinalitycoercibledata-kind-syntaxdecision-procedureghc-7.8ghc-lwc2ghc-parmake-gsoclate-dmdlate-lam-liftnew-demand-to-mergeoverlapping-tyfamspatch-7704simdtc-arrowsth-newticky-for-all-letstype-natstype-nats-simplewip/T8592wip/T8776wip/cbv-conv-thunkwip/common-contextwip/cpr-vs-jpwip/exprAritywip/nested-cprwip/pattern-synonymswip/simdwip/th-new by
- Remove references to GHC 6.6 in docs
- 7:30 PM Ticket #7541 (Unavoidable duplicate constraint warning) created by
- The "duplicate constraint" warning can be triggered in a context where …
- 6:41 PM Changeset in integer-gmp [d86166d]ghc-7.8wip/T8647 by
- Fix configure when we don't have a gmp library
- 5:03 PM Changeset in integer-gmp [2cf2423]ghc-7.8wip/T8647 by
- Provide a way for OS X users to indicate a preference for the GMP framework We used to always use the framework if it existed. Now the make variable GMP_PREFER_FRAMEWORK can be used to control whether the library or the framework is preferred. Fixes #7466.
- 3:57 PM Changeset in directory [213a987]ghc-7.8 by
- Fix Haddock markup
- 3:04 PM Changeset in base [05c03d8]data-proxydbcsghc-7.8type-reasoning by
- Expose Data.Fixed.Fixed's constructor Discussed on libraries@, and summarised in http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/libraries/2012-December/019076.html
- 1:24 PM Changeset in ghc [db9c062a]T8776atomicsbetter-ho-cardinalitycardinalitycoercibledata-kind-syntaxdecision-procedureghc-7.8ghc-lwc2ghc-parmake-gsoclate-dmdlate-lam-liftnew-demand-to-mergeoverlapping-tyfamspatch-7704simdtc-arrowsth-newticky-for-all-letstype-natstype-nats-simplewip/T8592wip/T8776wip/cbv-conv-thunkwip/common-contextwip/cpr-vs-jpwip/exprAritywip/nested-cprwip/pattern-synonymswip/simdwip/th-new by
- Merge branch 'master' of darcs.haskell.org:/srv/darcs//ghc
- 1:05 PM Ticket #7540 (Panic on type inference with vectorised parallel arrays) created by
- […] Result of ghc --make -fvectorise Y.hs: […] Result of `ghc …
- 3:24 AM Changeset in ghc [fee81ff]T8776ghc-7.8wip/T8776wip/nested-cprwip/pattern-synonyms by
- Fix T7160 segfault by importing debugBelch2
- 3:24 AM Changeset in testsuite [73b3144]atomicsdata-kind-syntaxoverlapping-tyfamsth-newtype-natstype-nats-simplewip/nested-cprwip/pattern-synonymswip/th-new by
- Fix T7160 segfault by importing debugBelch2
Dec 30, 2012:
Dec 29, 2012:
- 10:55 PM Ticket #7538 (Panic on Irrefutable Pattern Failure) closed by
- duplicate: Almost certainly a duplicate of #5951 - you have a malformed class …
- 5:13 PM Ticket #7539 (Hard ghc api crash when calling runStmt on code which has not been ...) created by
- (See attached example program demonstrating the crash.) When the session …
- 5:13 PM Ticket #7538 (Panic on Irrefutable Pattern Failure) created by
- 6:40 AM Ticket #7537 ([PATCH] Incorrect Haskell type for ino_t on MacOS X 10.5) created by
- I found a strange problem that System.Posix.Internals.fdStat reporting …
- 12:18 AM Changeset in testsuite [f3ed78e]type-nats by
- Add some tests for the type-nat solver.
- 12:15 AM Changeset in ghc [0ff88164]type-nats by
- Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into type-nats
- 12:14 AM Changeset in ghc T8776atomicsbetter-ho-cardinalitycardinalitycoercibledata-kind-syntaxdecision-procedureghc-7.8ghc-lwc2ghc-parmake-gsoclate-dmdlate-lam-liftnew-demand-to-mergeoverlapping-tyfamspatch-7704simdtc-arrowsth-newticky-for-all-letstype-natstype-nats-simplewip/T8592wip/T8776wip/cbv-conv-thunkwip/common-contextwip/cpr-vs-jpwip/exprAritywip/nested-cprwip/pattern-synonymswip/simdwip/th-new by
- Fix dictionaries for SingI. This adds the missing coercions in the constructed evidence for SingI. Previously we simply passed an integer or a string for the evidence, which was not quite correct and causes errors when the core lint is enabled. This patch corrects this by inserting the necessary coercions.
Dec 28, 2012:
- 7:41 PM Changeset in ghc [9efd621]type-nats by
- Add the improvement step, for more direct evaluation. Previously we relied on derived constraints to achieve the same, but this is (i) more direct, (ii) using derived constraints delayed evaluation too much, so we ended up interacting constraints that can be solved with existing assumptions, which may lead to non-termination because it generates infinitely many useless constraints.
- 6:19 PM Ticket #7536 (Panic with TypeFamilies with type synonym instances) created by
- The code below brings GHC to panic. […] Panic details: […] Can …
- 4:13 PM Ticket #7535 (Using -with-rtsopts=-N should fail unless -threaded is also specified) created by
- If ghc can already tell at compile time that the specified -with-rtsopts …
- 8:13 AM Changeset in base [040313e]data-proxydbcsghc-7.8type-reasoning by
- BufferedIO: fix bug in writeBufNonBlocking introduced by commit 7d39e100 bufferAdjustL does nothing but update bufL, and set bufL = bufR = 0 when bufL == bufR. It ignores the old bufL. writeBufNonBlocking is currently unused. It is only used to implement flushWriteBuffer0, which is never called by base (hPutBufNonBlocking uses a blocking flush).
- 8:13 AM Changeset in base [cb6f03d]data-proxydbcsghc-7.8type-reasoning by
- GHC.IO.Buffer: use memmove instead of memcpy in slideContents
Dec 27, 2012:
- 9:46 AM Ticket #7534 (allocateRegsAndSpill: Cannot read from uninitialized register) created by
- Building git HEAD on linux-powerpc64 and I get: […]
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.