Dec 30, 2012:
Dec 29, 2012:
- 10:55 PM Ticket #7538 (Panic on Irrefutable Pattern Failure) closed by
- duplicate: Almost certainly a duplicate of #5951 - you have a malformed class …
- 5:13 PM Ticket #7539 (Hard ghc api crash when calling runStmt on code which has not been ...) created by
- (See attached example program demonstrating the crash.) When the session …
- 5:13 PM Ticket #7538 (Panic on Irrefutable Pattern Failure) created by
- 6:40 AM Ticket #7537 ([PATCH] Incorrect Haskell type for ino_t on MacOS X 10.5) created by
- I found a strange problem that System.Posix.Internals.fdStat reporting …
- 12:18 AM Changeset in testsuite [f3ed78e]type-nats by
- Add some tests for the type-nat solver.
- 12:15 AM Changeset in ghc [0ff88164]type-nats by
- Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into type-nats
- 12:14 AM Changeset in ghc atomicsbetter-ho-cardinalitycardinalitycoercibledata-kind-syntaxdecision-procedureghc-7.8ghc-lwc2ghc-parmake-gsoclate-dmdlate-lam-liftnew-demand-to-mergeoverlapping-tyfamspatch-7704simdtc-arrowsth-newticky-for-all-letstype-natstype-nats-simplewip/T8592wip/cbv-conv-thunkwip/common-contextwip/cpr-vs-jpwip/exprAritywip/nested-cprwip/pattern-synonymswip/simdwip/th-new by
- Fix dictionaries for SingI. This adds the missing coercions in the constructed evidence for SingI. Previously we simply passed an integer or a string for the evidence, which was not quite correct and causes errors when the core lint is enabled. This patch corrects this by inserting the necessary coercions.
Dec 28, 2012:
- 7:41 PM Changeset in ghc [9efd621]type-nats by
- Add the improvement step, for more direct evaluation. Previously we relied on derived constraints to achieve the same, but this is (i) more direct, (ii) using derived constraints delayed evaluation too much, so we ended up interacting constraints that can be solved with existing assumptions, which may lead to non-termination because it generates infinitely many useless constraints.
- 6:19 PM Ticket #7536 (Panic with TypeFamilies with type synonym instances) created by
- The code below brings GHC to panic. […] Panic details: […] Can …
- 4:13 PM Ticket #7535 (Using -with-rtsopts=-N should fail unless -threaded is also specified) created by
- If ghc can already tell at compile time that the specified -with-rtsopts …
- 8:13 AM Changeset in base [040313e]data-proxydbcsghc-7.8type-reasoning by
- BufferedIO: fix bug in writeBufNonBlocking introduced by commit 7d39e100 bufferAdjustL does nothing but update bufL, and set bufL = bufR = 0 when bufL == bufR. It ignores the old bufL. writeBufNonBlocking is currently unused. It is only used to implement flushWriteBuffer0, which is never called by base (hPutBufNonBlocking uses a blocking flush).
- 8:13 AM Changeset in base [cb6f03d]data-proxydbcsghc-7.8type-reasoning by
- GHC.IO.Buffer: use memmove instead of memcpy in slideContents
Dec 27, 2012:
- 9:46 AM Ticket #7534 (allocateRegsAndSpill: Cannot read from uninitialized register) created by
- Building git HEAD on linux-powerpc64 and I get: […]
Dec 26, 2012:
- 11:29 PM Ticket #7533 (References to very old GHC in the docs) created by
- It's probably safe not to warn people that things are new in GHC 6.6 these …
- 7:00 PM Ticket #7527 (Couldn't match kind `*' with `*' with PolyKinds & GADTs.) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in HEAD: […] Are you claiming that this should type check? Or, …
- 5:49 PM Ticket #7532 (-ddump-splices output doesn't match generated code for data instances ...) created by
- Using the following code: […] […] When compiling the second file in …
- 5:05 AM Changeset in ghc [f557bf3]type-nats by
- Fixes to restore proper operation of widening function. We need to be careful when we use BRules in interaction: unlike axiom rules, using them does not always result in useful information---in fact often it results in trivial facts. Furthermore, we have to be careful not to disable an interaction with an existing assumption (i.e., if we apply a rule to bRule, we should also keep a copy around in case the same slot might be filled by an assumption). At present, we only interact the BRules after we've tried all assumptions: this reduces the number of useless facts we construct, but is sufficient for the main use case of interacting with BRules, namely improvements of the form: a + 0 ~ b => a ~ b.
- 4:59 AM Changeset in ghc [240cd84]type-nats by
- A function to get all constraints (unused at the moment)
- 4:58 AM Changeset in ghc [c19c2fa]type-nats by
- Update debug functions for new name/location of unsafeGlobalDynFlags
- 4:57 AM Changeset in ghc [3cbfe4fe]type-nats by
- Limit debugging output to when there's something to report.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.