Sep 13, 2010:
- 11:06 PM Ticket #4307 (Default to all cores for executables compiled with -threaded) created by
- The Haskell wiki shows that you need to both set a compilation flag and a …
- 5:08 PM Ticket #4302 (Impossible when deriving empty data declaration) closed by
- fixed: Excellent point. This is really the same bug as #4220, but needs a more …
- 1:50 PM Ticket #4304 (Remove the `-fwarn-lazy-unlifted-bindings` flag) closed by
- wontfix: we're leaving it as a warning.
Sep 12, 2010:
- 8:38 PM Ticket #4298 ([TYPO] Text.PrettyPrint.HughesPJ) closed by
- fixed: Fixed, thanks!
- 8:31 PM Ticket #4306 (UNPACK can lead to unnecessary copying and wasted stack space) created by
- You can write a pattern-matched function to take only certain components …
- 11:57 AM Ticket #4305 (Add showCommandForUser to process:System.Process) created by
- There are many programs (e.g. ghc and Cabal) which run other programs, and …
- 10:45 AM Changeset in process [ff697bb]encodingghc-7.2ghc-7.4ghc-7.6ghc-7.8 by
- Whitespace only
Sep 11, 2010:
- 7:56 PM Ticket #4304 (Remove the `-fwarn-lazy-unlifted-bindings` flag) created by
- Remove the -fwarn-lazy-unlifted-bindings flag; typecheck/TcBinds.lhs …
- 6:38 PM Ticket #4303 (Segfault in RTS (apparently only MacOS) FFI related?) created by
- The RTS crashes in the middle of a long-running computation involving …
- 1:48 AM Ticket #4302 (Impossible when deriving empty data declaration) created by
- When trying to load following code into GHCi I get an error: […] Code …
Sep 10, 2010:
- 11:50 PM Ticket #2790 (Use -fregs-graph by default) closed by
- fixed: -fregs-graph is now enabled for -O2.
- 6:34 PM Ticket #4301 (Optimisations give bad core for foldl' (flip seq) ()) created by
- I'm not sure whether it's one freak case or a symptom of a problem that …
- 8:23 AM Ticket #4293 (Utility function for quasi-quoters: reading files) closed by
- 8:20 AM Changeset in ghc [54047d1]wip/T8959wip/T9136wip/ampwip/ermsbwip/ext-solverwip/generics-propeqwip/orfwip/pattern-synonyms by
- Add quoteFile function (see Trac #4293)
Sep 9, 2010:
- 5:54 PM Debugging/CompiledCode edited by
- 4:25 PM Ticket #4249 (Remove module from context completion) closed by
- fixed: Applied, thanks!
- 3:42 PM Commentary/Compiler/Packages edited by
- 1:54 PM Ticket #4300 (:show packages does not list all loaded packages) created by
- GHCi's :show packages seems to have bit-rotted, no longer listing all …
- 12:54 PM Changeset in unix [c1950fa]encodingghc-7.2ghc-7.4ghc-7.6ghc-7.8 by
- avoid Foreign.unsafePerformIO
- 11:26 AM Ticket #4284 (Adding parentheses introduces type error) closed by
- fixed: Good point, thank you. Works in the new typechecker, which is about to …
- 10:59 AM Ticket #4299 (a less forceful INLINE pragma) created by
- The INLINE pragmas currently does two things: 1. it saves an …
- 8:04 AM Changeset in ghc [4758bb5]coerciblecoloured-coredata-kind-syntaxghc-7.2ghc-7.4ghc-7.6ghc-7.8ghc-lwc2ghc-new-flavorghc-spjlate-lam-liftlocal-gcmonad-compno-pred-tysdocsupercompilertc-untouchablesth-new-7.6wip/T4404wip/T5084wip/T7704wip/T8545-ghc-7.8wip/T8592wip/T8776wip/T8959wip/T8995-level-generalisationwip/T9023wip/T9136wip/ampwip/cbv-conv-thunkwip/common-contextwip/ermsbwip/exprAritywip/ext-solverwip/generics-propeqwip/nested-cprwip/orfwip/pattern-synonymswip/recurs-compatwip/simdwip/th-new by
- Comments and formatting to type environment vectoriser
- 6:22 AM BugSweep edited by
- remove fixed tickets (diff)
- 6:20 AM BugSweep edited by
- Remove fixed tickets (diff)
Sep 8, 2010:
- 11:06 PM Ticket #4275 (add tests for and fix "-dynload wrapper", or remove it) closed by
- fixed: It's gone: […]
- 8:54 PM Ticket #3709 (Data.Either.partitionEithers is not lazy enough) closed by
- fixed: No; it's in HEAD only, and will be in the upcoming 7.0 release.
- 5:47 PM Changeset in ghc [e7bd0d0]wip/T8959wip/T9136wip/ampwip/ermsbwip/ext-solverwip/generics-propeqwip/orfwip/pattern-synonyms by
- Extend Template Haskell support for interruptible calls.
- 4:43 PM Commentary/Rts/Signals edited by
- SIGVTALRM is now used for threaded and unthreaded (diff)
- 4:39 PM Ticket #4298 ([TYPO] Text.PrettyPrint.HughesPJ) created by
- The docs contain the following relation that has to hold true for nest: …
- 3:52 PM Ticket #2889 (Compilation fails - Can't open temporary) closed by
- fixed: Updated.
- 9:17 AM Ticket #4297 (`gmake clean' or `gmake distclean' does not clean up testsuite directory) created by
- Hello, as summary suggest, at least on Solaris `gmake clean' ends with …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.