SRTs bigger than they should be?
|Reported by:||guest||Owned by:||simonmar|
|Type of failure:||Runtime performance bug||Test Case:||T783|
|Related Tickets:||Differential Revisions:|
Description (last modified by simonmar)
Windows XP, GHC 6.4.2 binary package.
Will attach the relevant module.
... Compiling Dist ( ./Dist.hs, ./Dist.o ) ghc: internal error: update_fwd: unknown/strange object 0 Please report this as a compiler bug. See: http://www.haskell.org/ghc/reportabug
Change History (26)
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by simonmar
- Architecture changed from x86 to Multiple
- Description modified (diff)
- Operating System changed from Windows to Multiple
- severity changed from major to normal
- Summary changed from ghc internal error to performance problem compiling large file
Changed 9 years ago by simonmar
comment:12 Changed 7 years ago by simonpj
- Owner set to igloo
- Type changed from compile-time performance bug to merge
comment:18 Changed 7 years ago by simonmar
- Operating System changed from Multiple to Unknown/Multiple
comment:21 Changed 6 years ago by simonmar
- Milestone changed from 6.12.1 to 6.14.1
- Summary changed from performance problem compiling large file to SRTs bigger than they should be?
- Type changed from compile-time performance bug to run-time performance bug
comment:23 Changed 5 years ago by simonmar
- Blocked By 4258 added
- Milestone changed from 7.0.1 to 7.2.1
comment:24 Changed 4 years ago by simonmar
- Blocked By 4258 removed
- Owner set to simonmar
- Test Case set to T783
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.