Compiled program segfaults
|Reported by:||stevecheckoway||Owned by:||simonmar|
|Type of failure:||Runtime crash||Test Case:|
|Related Tickets:||Differential Rev(s):|
When I run the bug program, it correctly computes 28 values (output lines 1 through 28) and on the 29th, it segfaults.
For some reason this program runs out of stack space; however if you compile it with -rtsopts and increase the size of the stack, it will segfault on the 29th.
This program is fairly slow. Compiled with -O4, it took 3 minutes to segfault and used more than 20 GB of RAM.
Change History (4)
Changed 4 years ago by stevecheckoway
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by simonmar
- difficulty set to Unknown
- Milestone set to 7.4.2
- Owner set to simonmar
- Priority changed from normal to highest
- Type of failure changed from None/Unknown to Runtime crash
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by simonmar
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed