The Front Panel
|Reported by:||simonmar||Owned by:|
|Type of failure:||Test Case:||N/A|
|Related Tickets:||Differential Revisions:|
Description (last modified by simonmar)
GHC's runtime has a "front panel" which displays graphical representations of parts of the runtime as a program runs. For example, it shows the amount of data in each generation, how many threads there are, the memory layout, etc.
This was a quick hack, and there are many ways in which it could be extended to become a generally useful tool.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by simonmar
- Component changed from None to Runtime System
- Description modified (diff)
comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by simonmar
- Architecture set to Unknown
- difficulty set to Difficult (1 week)
- Operating System set to Unknown