|Reported by:||cmcq||Owned by:|
|Type of failure:||None/Unknown||Test Case:||yes|
|Related Tickets:||Differential Revisions:|
Description (last modified by igloo)
This is based on code in gtk2hs.
$ valgrind -q ./finalizer_queue finalizer_queue: internal error: stg_ap_v_ret (GHC version 6.10.3 for i386_unknown_linux) Please report this as a GHC bug: http://www.haskell.org/ghc/reportabug Killed
Unfortunately this test doesn't crash without Valgrind.
My guess is that this bit is the problem:
finalizer <- fixIO $ \dPtr -> mkThunk $ do freeHaskellFunPtr callback freeHaskellFunPtr dPtr
Perhaps the documentation should say not to do this?
Change History (10)
Changed 6 years ago by cmcq
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by cmcq
- Keywords valgrind added
- Resolution invalid deleted
- severity changed from normal to trivial
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from Calling freeHaskellFunPtr on the current function to Valgrind support
- Test Case set to yes
- Type changed from bug to feature request
comment:8 Changed 6 years ago by igloo
- Milestone changed from 6.12.1 to _|_
- Type of failure set to None/Unknown