Bad FP code generated by x86_64 native code generator.
|Reported by:||igloo||Owned by:||benl|
|Operating System:||Unknown/Multiple||Architecture:||x86_64 (amd64)|
|Type of failure:||Difficulty:||Unknown|
|Test Case:||Blocked By:|
With this module:
main :: IO () main = mapM_ print $ map log2 vals log2 :: Int -> Double log2 x = logBase 2 (fromIntegral x) vals :: [Int] vals = [1, 2, 17]
on amd64/Linux with the HEAD, I'm seeing:
$ ghc -fforce-recomp -O -fregs-graph -o num012 num012.hs; ./num012 0.0 1.2607434391239006e13 5.153241959769104e13
Ben, are you able to take a look please?
Change History (6)
comment:2 follow-up: ↓ 5 Changed 5 years ago by benl
- Owner changed from benl to nobody
- Status changed from assigned to new
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by benl
- Summary changed from Bad code generated with -fregs-graph to Bad FP code generated by x86_64 native code generator.
comment:5 in reply to: ↑ 2 Changed 5 years ago by benl
- Owner changed from nobody to benl
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.