bad testsuite results with ghc-18.104.22.16881007
|Reported by:||maeder||Owned by:|
|Operating System:||MacOS X||Architecture:||powerpc|
|Type of failure:||None/Unknown||Test Case:|
|Related Tickets:||Differential Revisions:|
As I've mailed
My testsuite results can be found under: http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/agbkb/forschung/formal_methods/CoFI/hets/mac/ghcs/ghc-22.214.171.12481007-tests.log.bz2 http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/agbkb/forschung/formal_methods/CoFI/hets/pc-solaris/ghcs/ghc-126.96.36.19981007-tests.log.bz2 371 unexpected failures resp. 195 unexpected failures
These are far too many failures, I think.
I've only called "make" in ghc-regress. The results do not only depend on the build-tree but at least on the user's package.conf file.
Would someone care to look through the logs?
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by igloo
- difficulty set to Unknown
- Milestone set to 6.10.1
- Priority changed from normal to high
comment:6 Changed 6 years ago by igloo
- Architecture changed from Unknown/Multiple to powerpc
- Milestone changed from 6.10.2 to _|_
- Operating System changed from Unknown/Multiple to MacOS X
- Priority changed from high to normal