[Text.Regex] incorrect word boundary ("\\b") substitutions. Bug in regex-compat's subRegex handling of BOL flags.
|Reported by:||Eelis-||Owned by:||ChrisKuklewicz|
|Type of failure:||Test Case:|
|Related Tickets:||Differential Rev(s):|
import Text.Regex main = putStrLn $ subRegex (mkRegex "\\b(.)") "abcdef" "|\\1"
This outputs "|a|b|c|d|e|f", while it really should output "|abcdef" (at least according to Perl and Ruby).
Change History (6)
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by igloo
- difficulty set to Unknown
- Milestone set to Not GHC
- Owner set to TextRegexLazy@…
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by ChrisKuklewicz
- Architecture changed from x86_64 (amd64) to Multiple
- Keywords regex-compat added
- Operating System changed from Unknown to Multiple
- Owner changed from TextRegexLazy@… to ChrisKuklewicz
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from [Text.Regex] incorrect word boundary ("\\b") substitutions to [Text.Regex] incorrect word boundary ("\\b") substitutions. Bug in regex-compat's subRegex handling of BOL flags.
comment:4 Changed 8 years ago by ChrisKuklewicz
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.