Add Typeable instance to Data.Unique
|Reported by:||japple||Owned by:|
|Type of failure:||None/Unknown||Difficulty:||Unknown|
|Test Case:||Blocked By:|
Data.Unique should be able to be used with Data.Dynamic.
Timescale for consideration: Until September 7, 2008.
The library submission procedures say
If the changes update Haddoc [sic] documentation, also attach the resulting Haddock-generated pages.
Haddock fails on the file because of existing CPP commands.
Change History (9)
Changed 6 years ago by japple
comment:6 Changed 4 years ago by igloo
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Type of failure set to None/Unknown
comment:7 Changed 4 years ago by simonmar
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to new