ghci crashes with .o mismatches
|Reported by:||guest||Owned by:|
|Type of failure:||Difficulty:||Unknown|
|Test Case:||Blocked By:|
Description (last modified by igloo)
Basic recipe is:
1) have multi-file program, compile with ghc --make (this creates some .o files in course of compilation)
2) edit some files and then run ghci and attempt to load main file with :l file.hs
3) ghci tries to load some of the compiled .o files, and crashes.
Workaround is to delete the .o's before running ghci.
Loading package binary-0.4.2 ... linking ... done. <interactive>: internal error: loadObj: can't map `Records.o' (GHC version 6.8.2 for i386_unknown_linux) Please report this as a GHC bug: http://www.haskell.org/ghc/reportabug Aborted (core dumped)
Change History (4)
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by igloo
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed