|Reported by:||fizzgig||Owned by:|
|Type of failure:||None/Unknown||Test Case:||N/A|
|Related Tickets:||Differential Revisions:|
Description (last modified by kfrdbs)
A complete set of binaries for ghc and ghci under cygwin would be really nice. Using the win32-version works, but is far from satisfying. GHCI does not recognize the arrow keys, thus no command history (annoying errors instead) and I've heard others complain about problem with linking, since win32-ghc uses it's own gcc. I tried to compile ghc myself, but gave up after a few hours. Please compile it and include it in cygwin's auto-update system.
Change History (13)
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by igloo
- Architecture set to Unknown
- Description modified (diff)
- difficulty set to Unknown
- Operating System set to Unknown
- Test Case set to N/A
comment:7 Changed 6 years ago by yairchu
- Operating System changed from Unknown/Multiple to Windows
- Type of failure set to None/Unknown
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.